Alicia Pacific Veterinary Center offers an integrated approach to veterinary medicine. We recognize that both Western and Eastern medicine play an important role in the treatment of sick patients and maintaining the wellness of others. Our breadth of experience and training allows us to bring together the most effective tools from both worlds of practice facilitating the best possible care, healing and well-being for your pet.
Here is a list of some of our services:
- Preventative Wellness Care for all stages of life
- Revised Vaccine Protocols tailored to your individual pet’s needs
- State of the Art Digital Radiography
- Digital Dental Radiography
- Dental Cleanings with and without anesthesia
- Internal Medicine
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Food Therapy
- Herbal Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- House Calls
- Bathing/Grooming-with Ozone Water upon request
- Puppy Education Classes
- We will refer your pet to a specialist for Orthopedic Procedures, or Critical Care.